📅 Monday 29/11 to Sunday 12/12
Unsurprisingly, another busy fortnight. Trying a new format for the bi-weekly updates, as I want the majority of my "review" content to be contained in an article that's easy to find and more concentrated in its subject matter.
Hoping everyone is staying safe in the lead-in to the holiday period!Jump to sections below:
- Chugging along with the marketing for Sikh Youth Australia's 2022 Summer Camp!
- Completed writing up the Strategic Intent for multiple web pages, and shared my work with team members to refine page design.
This section more acts as a preview of the slew of articles to come over the Christmas break...
- Eternals by Neil Gaiman/ Eternals #1 by Charles Knauf/ Eternals #1 by Kieron Gillian
- Sandman Vol. 4: Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman
- 10-Minute Toughness: The Mental Training Program for Winning Before the Game Begins by Jason Selk
- Monstress Vol. 5: Warchild by Marjorie M. Liu
|No Time To Die||Cary Joji Fukunaga||1/12/21||3/5|
|Spider-Man 3||Sam Raimi||2/12/21||3.5/5||WIP|
|47 Metres Down||Johannes Roberts||2/12/21||4/5|
|Dune||Denis Villeneuve||3/12/21||4.5/5||Dune part 1|
|Singham Returns||Rohit Shetty||6/12/21||2.5/5||TBD|
|Spider-Man: Homecoming||Jon Watts||10/12/21||4/5||WIP|
|Home Alone 2: Lost in New York||Chris Columbus||12/12/21||3.5/5||WIP|
Finished playing an exciting series with other NSW U21/ Open Mens players at Sydney Olympic Park. It's been quite a journey for me to reach the National level of field hockey here in Australia, and I've been thinking about whether to write something up about the experience here. Keep a lookout in case...
😅 Phew! You've reached the end of this fortnight, thank you for reading.
If you're interested in more content like this, hit up the homepage and have a browse. If you want to get in touch, my details are in the "Contact" link below!
👍 Hope you have a fantastic fortnight ahead.